Monday, March 2, 2015

March Calendar

It's been a very cold winter, and when it's cold, I don't move!  My craft room also gets a bit chilly, so not much happening there!  I did manage to take my computer to my warm and cozy bedroom where I created my March calendar:
Digital, Photoshop, Lettering Delights, Calendar, March, 2015
I had no idea what to do when I started to create this calendar, so I made some rounded rectangles using the shape tool in Photoshop, clipped some papers to them, and went with it!  Since St. Patrick's Day is coming, and green reminds me of warmer times, I went with that theme even though I'm not Irish.  It felt good to finally create something since I've been in hibernation mode for the last month.  My kids have missed so many school days due to snow, they'll probably have to go to school during the summer to make them up!  

I'm so glad digital crafting is an option when I just don't have the desire to paper craft.  Do you ever go into "hibernation mode" when the weather gets bad?  Now that March is here, Spring can't be too far away, right?

Look for signs of Spring and Have A Crafty Day!

Items Used:
Photoshop
Kiss Me I'm Irish Paper Pack
Kiss Me I'm Irish Journal Graphic Set
Kiss Me I'm Irish Cutset
LDJ Leprechaun Hand (font-numbers/days)
LD Cinch (font-events)
Sherina by Artimasa (font-month/year)      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...