Monday, August 1, 2016

Hello Again! A Digital Scrapbooking Freebie for You! Links UPDATED!

Hello there! If you're into digital scrapping, stick around, there's a freebie in it for you.

As much as I love paper crafting, I've grown to love digital scrapping even more, so much so that I'm trying my hand at designing some things.  Along my journey I've found a wonderful site called Pixel Scrapper.  It's a great place to learn as well as pick up some freebies that the talented designers over there create. It's also a relaxed environment for newbie designers like myself to dip their foot into the design pool and see how it goes.  Every month they host a blog train.  What's a blog train?  It's an event where designers spend their time creating digital goodies and share them freely on a blog or in the forum at Pixel Scrapper.  For the month of August the theme is "Back to Nature", and everyone who participated has graciously created free digital scrapbook papers and elements with this theme in mind.

As for my blog train contribution, this will be the very first time I've shared anything I've created with anyone.  I am both very excited and scared to death! I hope you can use what I've spent the last month creating.  I'd love to know what you think as well, both good and bad, because it's the only way I can learn.

The Back to Nature theme brought visions of mountains to my head when I first thought of it, and I wanted to focus on the beauty of nature and not so much camping and s'mores.  I'm not sure I accomplished this, but you can take a look at the previews and decide for yourself!

My heart is beating fast as I type this.  Yes.  That's how nervous I am! 

My design name is now Cindalia, as I did not think icraft2create was appropriate.  If all goes well I'll start another blog with this name.

You can download these files here and here

Once again, I hope you can use these papers and elements when you're telling your story.  I would also love to know what you think, so please leave a comment.  I would love honest opinions, as I really want to learn so I can improve!  Thanks so much for sticking around!

Have a Crafty Day!

26 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Looks like you're off to a good start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. snifff
    not enough bandwidth left (((((
    can't download this file ;((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks for sharing your portions but it seems that I can't download them from box for whatever reason. I even tried logging in with my account. You have such nice pieces but I'll have to skip over you this time. I might suggest Google Drive or DropBox in the future. Thanks again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice but unable to download files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to download but I can't. Glad it's not just me...I am disappointed because I love these papers! Lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also can't download the files. Wish I could looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Sorry for the trouble downloading. I've updated the links so please try again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They work, thanks so much. 🙃🙂🙃

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Cindy, Thank you so much for sharing your lovely designs and your hard work with the Pixel Scrapper community! I can imagine your excitement as you share your first wonderful creations! I am working on a set that I hope to share soon on the Pixel Scrapper site! I wish you all the best as you continue to create wonderful digital art! Thanks, from Pamela, in Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pamela for your sweet comment. I can't wait to see your creations at Pixel Scrapper. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I love your design, thank you so much for making and sharing this, and making the big leap :) I hope you keep on doing this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done! Hope this is the first of many.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on a wonderful first share!!! Beautiful colors!!! Love the splat!!! love the beautiful flowers and flairs!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice !! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great first contribution! Love it...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to the Blog Train and thanks for your lovely contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did very well :) Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great kit - great job! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...