Sunday, November 9, 2014

November Calendar with Reflections Fall by Lori Whitlock

November, the month of gratitude has arrived.  What are you thankful for?  It took me a little time to make this calendar, as I started out using a totally different set of papers than what I ended up with (I thank my very honest daughter for that! LOL).  So without further ado, I present my November calendar.  (Normally I don't speak like Shakespeare, I'm just in that sort of mood!)
Lori Whitlock, Photoshop, Digital, Calendar, Reflections Fall, Aaron Script, November, Autumn, Fall, Thanksgiving


As I mentioned, due to my daughter's honest opinion about the paper I started with to make this calendar, I changed up everything.  I'm glad I did.  I love the browns and the elegant feel of this paper by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park.

I used my own grid from my August 2014 calendar and resized it a bit to fit on this page.  To make the flourishes of the paper go on top of the lower left square and the borders I used the magic wand tool to select the flourishes, then right clicked and chose layer via copy.  Voila!  The square and borders are "sandwiched" between the paper and the flourishes.

I took the opportunity to use Aaron Script, a font I purchased at Mighty Deals a while back but hadn't used.  I love the elegant feel of it, and I didn't even use the extra swashes that came with it.

So that's my elegant November calendar, hope you enjoyed it!  Try using the magic wand tool, and see what you can do!

Supplies Used:
Photoshop
Reflections Fall (Element Pack 1 & Paper Pack)
Aaron Script (font)
Arial (font) 

Have a Happy November and Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...