Thursday, May 1, 2014

Is It May Already?

Unbelievable.  Yes, that's how I feel.  The month of April went by so fast and what did I post?  Nothing.  Well, I managed to get this calendar done, and I'm glad for that.  I'll make no excuses except to say I haven't really felt inspired lately.  I made myself cut something and put it together today. I'll show that in a future post because there's a bit to say about it, (like the dilemma of version 3) but that's it.  I made a few things this past month, like the 3D letters I made for my son's 17th birthday and a very quick Dr. Who card, but not much more.  Oh, I made a bunny from SVGCuts, and it was cute, until my lovely dog, Molly, decided to eat its head!!  So, yes, I had a headless bunny for Easter.  Thank goodness, May has arrived and with it the warmer weather.  Here's my simple calendar for the month:
Lettering Delights, Bees Knees, May, Calendar Day
 I don't know what made me go with this theme.  It could be all of the bees flying around my house lately.  My kids are deathly afraid of them.  My daughter commented how much she didn't like bees as she watched me create this calendar, but I persevered.  I love the bear at the top and the hexagon shape is one of my favorites.  What's not to love?  If you haven't checked out some of the Lettering Delights graphic sets, you really should, they're so much fun to work with!  Hope you have a great month of May!

Files I used:
Bees Knees Graphic Set
Bees Knees Paper Pack
LD Alley Cat Font
LD Stitch Script Font

Happy May and Have A Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...