Monday, January 6, 2014

Goodbye Gulliver, I'll miss you

It is with tears in my eyes that I write this.  This morning one of our neighbors told my husband he'd seen a cat on the side of the road and thought it was one of ours.  Unfortunately our neighbor was right.  My awesome cat, Gulliver, not quite 3 years old yet, had been hit by a car and left on the side of the road in the rain.  We have three cats and he was my absolute favorite.  I will miss him very much.  I thought I'd post a layout I did of him a couple of months ago.

The largest picture on the right is one of my favorites that I took of him when he was about two months old.  As he got older he got scruffier, but he was a male cat and he wasn't as interested in grooming as his mother and sister.  You can't see the bottom letters, but it says "Gull-Gull", which I always called him and it used to drive my kids and husband nuts.  But it seemed to fit him.  He was a really laid back cat.  You could pick him up and his legs would just hang, he was totally relaxed.  His only flaw was when he would try to go after your feet, and sometimes managed to claw you pretty good.  Well, I guess that's goodbye Gull-Gull, as best as I can do it right now.  Thanks for being a great cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...