Friday, November 15, 2013

My November Calendar...a little late!

So here's my November digi calendar.  I made it using Lori Whitlock's Autumn Afternoon Collection that I purchased from Jessica Sprague.  I know, it's not that exciting, but I wanted to make sure I got it posted before the end of the month!  


I can't believe Halloween has come and gone and I didn't post a thing!  Perhaps it's not too tragic if I dare to post Halloween crafts in November?  Hope nothing bad happens....


These are both files from SVGCuts.com.  Love their files and these were so fun to make. These are both from the Spooky Soiree kit. I didn't get a picture of the tree with the candles on it, at least I don't think I put it on my computer, so this will have to do.  I love the paper on the tree, it's from Authentique.  If anybody sees this, thanks for taking a look and please do comment!  Keep on crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...