Monday, October 4, 2010

Some Halloween Cards

Just a few cards I made to get ready for Halloween! I love this time of year, yet I hate it! I love the changing colors (although they have yet to change here) and the slight, and I mean slight chill in the air. However this means that dreadful winter is on the way. I am not looking forward to another several months of snow! I'm hoping last year won't repeat itself. It was too cold to craft or do much of anything! Well, hope you (someone, anyone!) likes the cards. I am looking forward to Halloween, I want to be the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. No, I'm not that mean, but I have been known to say "off with their heads!"and "I need a pig here!" when speaking to my kids LOL! If you'll notice, I have changed the name of my blog. I felt I didn't want my name on it, nor do I actually "feel" like a "finecrafter". Perhaps that's why I haven't felt much like posting. I'm hoping the change will help me feel a bit more inspired to post. I haven't stopped crafting, although there's been some moments when I've lost my inspiration, I guess you'd call it "crafter's block"? Well, with the holidays coming I should be more inspired and posting some stuff. I have discovered a few new things I didn't know how to do last time I was here, and I'd like to share that soon. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...