Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hangin' at the Doghouse!

I'm hangin' at my house, with my dog Molly.  SVGCuts came out with a Victorian Row House cut file in their Parkside Row SVG kit.  I just bought the DCWV Limoncello stack, with you guessed it, a dog print.  What else could I do, but make a doggy hangout?
SVGCuts, Silhouette Cameo, Make The Cut, Dog, American Crafts, Core'dinations
Woof!  Every dog needs a place to hang!
This house was so much fun to make!  The most difficult part was figuring out which paper to use for the many different cuts in this file.  Fortunately Mary at SVGCuts organizes the files by color which helps a lot.  You can also change things around if you want to make it your own!  I plan to make a few more versions of this (Halloween, Christmas, etc.), and now my daughter wants one for her room!  Guess I'll be busy.   If you enjoy making 3D paper projects you really should check out SVGCuts.com, they've got some creative stuff to make!

Here's what I used:
Make The Cut!*
Parkside Row SVG Kit
DCWV Limoncello Stack
American Crafts Cardstock
Core'dinations Cardstock

Woof!  Have A Crafty Day!
*I'm an affiliate for Make The Cut! because I love it and you will too! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...