Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Quick Post: Happy Half Birthday Molly!

I couldn't resist posting this picture of our dog Molly who turned 6 months old today!  We (my daughter and I) picked out this monkey chew toy for her and I snapped a quick photo of her posing with it!Molly, puppy, dog, monkey, chew toy, half birthday, July, Lettering Delights, digital, photoshop
Love that monkey and so does Molly, she won't let it go!

If you're having a half birthday today, hope you had a happy one!  Mine is coming up this month...hmmm...what should I do?  Something crafty I suppose...until then.....

 Update:  Sadly, this monkey didn't last 24 hours.  By the end of the day, she was missing limbs, stuffing, and a squeaker.  RIP monkey.... 

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...