Friday, August 8, 2014

Calendar Day: Summer Shines On

Wow.  How could the last real month of summer be here so quickly?  August is upon us and thankfully, summer is still shining on in my neck of the woods.  Have you done everything you wanted to do this summer?  I sure haven't, but there's still time, so I've got to get to it!

My digital calendar for August is all about the sunshine and that warm summer feeling.  I created my own template for it in Make The Cut!, saved it as a PNG file and clipped papers to it in Photoshop.  Take a look:
Echo Park, Summer Bliss, Summer, August, Calendar Day, Photoshop, Digital, Gioviale font, Make The Cut
Keep on shinin' on, Summer!
I love the colors of this paper designed by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park.  And yes, I bought it at the One Buck Wednesday Sale at Snap Click Supply Co., where I've bought most of my digital supplies, until recently.  I've since discovered another place I heard about on the SVGCuts Facebook page.  It's called Sassy Designs, and it's where I purchased the "wave" template in the upper three squares of my calendar.  This site has tons of digital paper as well as design elements, album templates, frames, and plenty of freebies.  The last sale everything in the store was .25, and I've read there have been sales where everything was only .12!  Then one day there was a deal where you could get unlimited downloads until the end of December for $25!  Of course I jumped on it, and now every time I go there I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!  If you've never been there you MUST go!  Yeah, I guess I'm a little excited. I just love finding awesome deals!

Supplies used:
Make The Cut! software
Summer Bliss Paper Pack 1
Summer Bliss Element Pack 1
Gioviale font by Laura Worthington
3 Waves Layered Border from Sassy Designs
 
So, that's about it for this calendar day.  I hope your summer keeps shining on and Have A Crafty Day!

 (I'm an affiliate for Make The Cut!, because I love it and you will too!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...