Friday, January 3, 2020

New Year, New Pixel Scrapper Blog Train Freebies

Hello and Happy New Year! I'm running a little late but here is my contribution to the first Pixel Scrapper blog train of 2020. The theme is Sweaters and Hot Cocoa, but in my part of the country, it couldn't feel less like sweater and hot cocoa weather!

I hope you find my contribution useful! Find the links below the previews.

Digital elements, freebies, sweaters, hot cocoa, winter, January, 2020, digital scrapbooking, planner, snow, snowflakes, frost
Sweaters & Hot Cocoa Elements

digital scrapbook papers, freebies, free, winter, sweaters, hot cocoa, January, 2020, digital, papers, knit, snow, snowflakes, frost, pixel scrapper, blog train
Sweaters & Hot Cocoa Papers

Sweaters & Hot Cocoa Elements
Sweaters & Hot Cocoa Papers

Thanks so much for visiting! Please share your creations, I'd love to see them!
Feel free to leave comments as well, I'd love to hear what you think!


 

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Великолепный комплект! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for these beautiful designs
    greetings from germany
    sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, you have such a clean style, I love your creations! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much - so lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this kit. I used it in tagger's tutorial here: https://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2020/01/hello-winter.html

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...