Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Love Puppy Says....

What?

So this is the card I mentioned in my last post that I was not too happy with.  I think the idea is cute, but the execution of it not so cute!  I used the Paper Pups cartridge for the entire card.  For the opening behind the dog I used some packing tape and added some Martha Stewart glitter, which as you can tell did not adhere well.  I got this idea from the everydaycricut site a while ago.  The woman who did the card there did a much better job!  I had to add the borders I made with an EK Success punch on top and bottom because as I was applying the top layer my doorbell rang, causing me to rush and place it crooked.   At least it covered it well and added a little interest to the front.   I do like the colors of this card and the little i rock gem on the puppy's nose!  I love the Paper Pups cartridge, there are so many cute images on it perfect for Valentine's Day.  I may have to attempt another card just to make myself feel better!  So what did the Love Puppy say?

I think I like the inside of the card much better than the outside.  Have you ever tried using packing tape and glitter?  I'd love to hear about how your project turned out!  Thanks for your time and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...