Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boo To You Card with Lettering Delights


Here's 2 quick cards I made using some Lettering Delights elements.  This is one of the first digital cards I've ever made, so I know there's room for improvement, but I'm happy with the outcome.  The one on the right is the first one and I decided I didn't like the white around the witch's hat so I deleted it quite simply in Adobe Photoshop Elements.  As much as I like using paper and adding dimension to things, I also like how fast this came together!  I couldn't resist some paper crafting, so I used the Martha Stewart spider web punch on the bottom and double matted the front.  Here's the inside.  I used a stamp from the dollar bin at Joann's.
These were so much fun to make, I know I'll be doing more.  I'm still learning how to use PSE, there's so much you can do in there!  Next I plan to try cutting Lettering Delights images with my Cricut like Jin does on her blog Under A Cherry Tree.  She does some inspiring work over there!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...