Sunday, July 18, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #7


This is my first Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time. The challenge was to create a holiday card using Wild Card. For a little break from Christmas cards I chose Halloween. This is my attempt to change the house card cut into a haunted house. I replaced the window with a spider web from Paper Doll Dress Up in my Gypsy, then put another one on top for dimension. I ran the top one through the xyron and instead of trying to get the excess glue off, I left it on so it would look more web like. I glittered the roof and added the various spooky shapes which were a CB die (except the fence which was from Paper Doll Dress Up). I used paper from the Recollections Halloween pad I got from Michael's last year. The black paper has a wood grain pattern, and the eye just happened to land above the door when I cut it out. Doing this card has gotten me in the mood for Halloween! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. this is awesome! i really love how you made it a haunted house..great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is "WOW WOW WOW" 1st of all, you used my ALL TIME FAVORITE Halloween paper & 2nd your card is just PERFECT!! I just LOVE EVERY single detail you put into it!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!! Hope to see you back again soon!;)
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!!!
    You asked on my blog about a stamp (happy birthday 2 U) I found it at Hobby Lobby. Says by "perfectly clear stamps" and "Stampendous" Title is "Two You" It has 3 stamps in a column and the 2 U is at the bottom. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!!! I LOVE Halloween and this is simply FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card you did a nice job tfs

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...