Thursday, April 23, 2015

Have You Seen It? The SVG Cuts Spring Blossoms SVG Kit Rocks!

Have you seen the new kit from SVGCuts.com?  It is awesome!  Just in time for Spring, an Asian themed kit complete with a pagoda!  Check out the new Spring Blossoms SVG Kit!
SVGCuts, scrapbooking, spring, asian, 3D papercrafts, pagoda, lantern, cards
 This kit is FREE with a purchase of $9.98 or more!  You save $6.99!

 I am in love with the pagoda and the lantern.  In fact, I've already made both of them, but I'm only going to show the lantern today.  Here's my version of it, which looks eerily similar (lol, yeah no creative license taken here!) to the one Mary from SVGCuts made.
SVGCuts, Spring Blossoms, 3D, papercrafts, scrapbooking, Bazzil, DCWV
 I didn't use the same paper as Mary, since from what I've heard it's difficult to find.  Of course, any excuse to buy more paper is fine with me! 

This lantern is very simple, but I love the clean look of it and I can't wait to put it up on my mantle in the living room with a tea light this evening.  

Here's another view.
SVGCuts, Spring Blossoms SVG Kit, lantern, Asian, spring, 3D, papercrafts, DCWV, Bazzill
 I can't wait to show you the pagoda I made, so stop by again and in the meantime I'd love to know what you think of my lantern!  

What will you make from the Spring Blossoms SVG Kit?  Be sure to tell me in the comments!

Have a Crafty Day!

Items used:
Spring Blossoms SVG Kit
Silhouette Cameo
Make The Cut! software
DCWV Wind Butterfly from Far East Stack
Bazzill Basics cardstock

I'm an affiliate for SVGCuts.com and Make The Cut! because I LOVE them and you will too! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Cindy!! So cute! Thanks for sharing!! The paper you used looks great! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mary! Thanks for stopping by too!:)

      Delete

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...