Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quick Post: Happy Birthday Popup Card with Make The Cut

Since it's my birthday I thought I'd post a birthday card I made for my mom a few months ago.  It's a popup I made with Make The Cut.  Of course it would have been a lot easier to make if Pop Up Card Studio was around!  Even so, it didn't take that long, because I used a tutorial from Susanbluerobot.  I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out.
Birthday, Popup Card, Make The Cut
For the caption on the front I used two thin fonts and a Zig marker with my Cougar pen holder in my Cameo.  I was so happy when I discovered the pen holder fit perfectly.  I think I have to lower the thickness setting on the Cameo because there are dots in the writing.  The banners were welded together and I made the word "another" conform to the path of the middle part.  On the inside, for a place to write, I used a journal card that came on a sheet from the paper pad I used.  So, that's what I'll be doing today, adding another candle to the cake, ugh!  Here's what I used for this card:

Make The Cut*
Silhouette Cameo
My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg Paper Pad
Core'dinations Cardstock 
SNF Simon Says (Happy Birthday)
Light Sans Thin Font (another)
Cursive Thin Font (Add, candle!)
Birthday Sparkle Stencil SVG's (Cake) This set is no longer available.
Christmas Cookie Party SVG Collection (Banners)
 
Hope you Have a Crafty Day!
 
*I am an affiliate for Make The Cut.  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...