Friday, February 4, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine? Card














Here's a simple card I made while making another card I wasn't too happy with.  Did that make sense?  I started to make a card using the Paper Pups cart (because I just LOVE those pups!) and I got a little annoyed with how it was turning out so midway I veered off and started to make this one!  The hearts are actually the insides of the heart border I was using on the other card.   I used a stamp I picked up from the clearance bin at Joann's last year.  Sometimes I think I make things too complicated- this simple card is so much better than the one I was trying to make!  It is also made from my scraps except for the card base.  I love using up those little pieces of paper (especially when it's Core'dinations) that you feel a little guilty just tossing.  I finished off the inside as well.  I really like doing that, it adds more stability to the card and gives a nice finishing touch.


Hope you like it and that you're ready for Valentine's Day- because I'm not!  My daughter just came home with her list of 20 children she needs to make valentines for and I know my son will be bringing his list next for at least 20 more!  OK, I'm tired already, but the secret is it's too much fun!!  Feel free to leave a comment and let me know your "valentine prepared status"!  Thanks for taking a look...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...