Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hey How R U? Card with Smiley Cards

What?

What?

I'm FINE, thanks.





Hey How R U?  Hope you're doing great!  I must admit when I first saw this cart I wasn't all that excited.  Then I saw these cute emoticons and decided I had to challenge myself to make a card.  This was a quickie as you can tell, but I think it's so much fun!  I simply cut the card and shapes, cuttlebugged the white mat with the 5x7 shapes embossing folder from Oh My Crafts, inked the edges and added stickles.  Oh I used a fiskars border punch on the bottom, but I don't know what this one is called.  I plan to cut some of these emoticons in vinyl and put them on my car!  There are texting phrases on this cart and I had to ask my son what they stood for.  I don't feel old at all!!  There are some very cute images on this cart and the best part is that it was FREE!!  Free and me, yeah a good combo for sure!  I know I'll be using this one a bit, since there are other card shapes and envelopes as well.  Hope you like it if anyone is there, there, there.  Yup, I think I hear an echo, echo, echo.  Until my next ramblings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...