Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot 2x2 Embossing Challenge



Wow two posts, one day, that's a record for me! I'm getting this one in at the last minute for the Cuttlebog Spot challenge which was to use those 2x2 folders I don't often use. This is an S Fold card I learned about at CardzTV. I really like making these since the folds add interest and they're easy to make. I used the folder with the mouse holding a heart giving it to the cat. (I do not know the proper names for these folders!) When I first saw this the words "how thoughtful" came to my mind- a mouse has to be pretty thoughtful to offer a cat any sort of love! My cat has no love for them, that's for sure! The paper is from the DCWV latte stack. I love the purples and greens in this paper. The front mat underneath the 2x2 and sentiment is embossed with the spots and dots folder and I punched two photo corners for each of the mats from an EK success punch. Pretty simple and quick, but nice to give too! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!! LOVE the papers AND the colors, and the 2x2's you used are some of my faves! Don't know why we don't think of them that often 'cause they really are fun to use. Great card fold too. May have to try that soon! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...