Monday, January 25, 2010



Both my father and I have a birthday this week, mine is tomorrow and his is Friday, so I made him a card. I haven't made one for myself yet! (Truly I'm beyond the age of celebrating!) This is an S Fold that I saw over at Cardztv. It's quick and simple, just the way I like it! No cricut, I just used a small CB puppy embossing folder on the front with a little chalking and the MS loop border punch. For some reason these pups make me think of my dad. My husband looked at me funny when I told him that, like I must think my dad is some poor pathetic looking puppy, but that's not it! I made him a card last year with a cut from the paper pups cart, it just seems to work since making a card for a man can be tricky. Next I've got to come up with some valentines for my daughter's kindergarten class and then it's what I call "birthday season"! March, April and May, three kids and DH all have their birthdays! Guess I'd better get started! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Still recovering from CHA. this card is darling! I never think to use my smaller CB folders. Perfect sentiment too. (May have to scraplift at some future date. :D) xxD

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...